Today's Scripture

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Using The ZoomNotes App to Journal My Daily Bible Reading

I’ve decided to try and do a daily Bible reading and “journal” as I go...  I don’t know how successful I will be but I am hoping that this will be a form of accountability... I hope.  You can tell by the long, long times between posts I need some kind of help!

In the past I have drawn directly in my Bible.  I did love doing that but the supplies take over my space!  And, traveling can be a nightmare!  

Enters digital journaling.... I LOVE IT!  One iPad and one app is all you need!  ZoomNotes is that app. It makes journaling FUN! and so EASY!

This is yesterday’s reading (which I did today).... I spent all day yesterday drawing different characters and saving them as “symbols” for future use.  

There is so much hope for Christians in reading about the ten plagues God put Egypt through before the Pharaoh finally freed them to leave.  NONE of the ten touched the Israelites, imagine that!  There was a hedge of protection around them!  I stood on that knowledge the last time the Democrats ruled over America... so I have no fear this time.  It breaks my heart seeing my beloved country being destroyed one pen stoke at a time....but God...




From Yesterday... getting ready:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...