Today's Scripture

Sunday, September 22, 2013

PC Doodies Puzzle Card


A sweet friend turned 80 this weekend so I found myself in need of a quick birthday card.  She LOVES putting jigsaw puzzles together so I made one for her as her card.  This was the picture I used: (can you guess her favorite color?)




And this is the die I used to cut the puzzle.  I bought it to make puzzles for small children to occupy them while in a restaurant.  I thought I'd have some in my purse and when they started getting restless I would give them one.


It was a really quick task.


  • Make the picture in CorelDraw
  • Print it onto 8.5x11 label paper
  • Stick that down onto book board
  • Run through die cut
  • DONE!


I then put the pieces in a small paper bag and decorated it with washi tape and a paper flower I had sitting close by.

OH MY GOODNESS!  You would have thought I had given her the moon!  Thrilled.  I also gave her a gift card to her favorite store and a hat with a flower.  I wish now I would have taken a picture because she was too cute in that hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...